Friday, October 26, 2012

I dont know about you, but I'm feeling 22.

Okay, honestly how perfect is it that Taylor Swift wrote a song called 22 the week of my 22nd birthday?! I wasn't thaaaat excited to be turning 22... until I heard this song. and now. I COUDNT BE MORE EXCITED. I looked at how many times I've listened to it since I bought it on Monday... 122 times so far. yeaaaaah... I'm pretty sure my roommates hate me. Hahahaha oh well. It will continue to stay on repeat until this week is over. 


I just want to start out by saying that I have the best friends in the whole entire world. 

Birthday eve: The day before my birthday, Chanelle took me to Texas Roadhouse and Yogurtland, then... every Wednesday night we have a movie night in the lounge at the village. So after we came back from dinner, we went up to the lounge and... surprise! All my friends were there waiting! 


These girls. 

and: 
this one. 

Thank you soooo much for making everything perfect. 

 Major props to my girl Chanelle. I legitimately had no idea. 
On our way to Texas Roadhouse!
My perfect icrecream cake :) 



I can't believe how much work you guys put into this party for me, I feel so lucky. 

Honestly. Such a great night. I've never had a surprise party. It was funny because when I started to walk up the stairs... I knew something was weird when ALL the lights were off. And then I just stood there for a solid 5 seconds, in the dark, seeing outlines of everyone........ before someone yelled surprise. haha awesome. 

THEN it was my birthday. 

Woke up to A HUGE BLIZZARD: 
...later found a treat on my windshield after the snow melted :)

My parents left Chanelle with "party in a box" with all kinds of goodies 

Bryce and I went to Wendy's for lunch. 
They upgraded my baby frostie to a giant one! 

Then we went to see some beautiful places and got some way cool pictures. I couldn't get away from the double peace sign. aka 22. and ttthankss to bryce for hanging out with me and taking some waaaay cool pictures that I absolutely love. Any of my friends could tell you, I'm a little obsessed with pictures.


got a homemade cake, AND t swift delivered one as well (see the signed the card)
 im that cool.

Then, I came home and paid these random girls to pretend to be my friends for the night. And go to dinner with me. 



Red Robin. Yuuuuum.

hung out, ate cake, opened presents, checked facebook... 

Then Chanelle and I went to see perks of being a wallflower. worst movie ever. honestly. it was so dumb. haha but... we did see pitch perfect this past weekend which waaaas AWESOME.

Overall, best birthday I could have ever asked for.

The one reason I love my birthday more than every other day of the year: I get to see and hear from the ones I love. With all of the phone calls, texts, letters, fb wall posts, and just getting to see everyone... I love it. I live such a fun and blessed life full of the most incredible people. 

It's days like these where I just lay down at night and think to myself, how did I get so lucky!?

22 has never felt so good ;)

b

1 comment: